Bagden tramway runs from NGR: SD 878 167 to SD 866 178 and linked Bagden quarry with Broadley stone sidings, a run of nearly two miles
Working life: post-1844 (OS 6” 1st edn)/pre-1891 (OS 6” 2nd end). Disused by 1909 (OS 25” map).
Quarry firms: Henry Heys & Co.
Summary of Surviving Remains: The tramway was narrow gauge, approximately 1m wide and its course is defined by a series of slight embankments and cutting. Close to Broadley Stone Sidings and Bagden quarry two well defined sections of embankment survive. Approaching the quarry the tramway ran on a high embankment. This held back water and was breached in the 1980s for safety reasons. Close to the quarry are the ruins of a probable locomotive shed, with an inspection pit.